Citi Global Transfers
Send money to other Citi accounts around the world instantly and securely with Citi Global Money Transfers, making international banking simpler, at home and overseas.
How it works
- Citi Global Transfers are available to these destinations worldwide.
- Available via Citi Online or Citi UK Mobile app
- If the money is sent across currencies, a Citi exchange rate will be applied.
- You can send up to £75,000 in Pounds (GBP) or currency equivalent across borders everyday (subject to individual country laws and country limits).
- Funds are debited from your global account immediately and available to use in the recipient's account straight away.
Did you know
- If you hold Citi global accounts in more than one country, Citi Global Money Transfers are the easy way to manage your money across borders.
- If you need to send funds to a country not served by Citi Global Transfers, use our Send money using SWIFT services instead.
Become a Citi customer: Choose the right level of international banking service to suit your lifestyle with our Citi Current Accounts
- Hong Kong
- India* (selected locations)
- Korea (Republic of)
- US (selected locations)
*Changes affecting Citibank Global Transfers (CGT) to India: Due to a change in policy from Citibank India, effective from 1st February 2016 you can no longer make a CGT to a Citibank India domestic (Savings) account. CGTs to Non-Resident Indian (NRI) accounts are not affected by this change in policy. Read more
Citi clients click here to learn about making an Sending Money using CGT.