Citi are proud supporters of Take Five
Take Five is a national awareness campaign led by FFA UK (part of UK Finance) and backed by Her Majesty's Government For more information on the campaign please visit -https://takefive-stopfraud.org.uk/advice/
Your bank or the police will never:
- Phone and ask you for your PIN or full banking password, even by tapping them into your phone keypad.
- Ask you to withdraw money to hand over to them for safe-keeping.
- Ask you to transfer money to a safe account for fraud reasons, even if hey say it is in your name.
- Send someone to your home to collect cash, PIN, cards or cheque books if you are a victim of fraud.
- Ask you to purchase goods using your card and then hand them over for safe-keeping.
Citi security SMS
We will alert you by SMS if we identify suspcious activity on your debit card purchases.
We'll only ever ask you to reply to an SMS that has been sent from either 65151 or +447860065151.